Data security is a top priority for Cultivate Labs, and Cultivate Labs
believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses
in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Cultivate Labs ’s
service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us
know by emailing us at [email protected] We will acknowledge your
email within 24 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before
disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical
issues within five business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or
interrupting or degrading the Cultivate Labs service. Please only interact
with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Cultivate Labs employees or
- Any attacks against Cultivate Labs’s physical property or data
Thank you for helping to keep Cultivate Labs and our users safe!
Cultivate Labs is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If
you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at