Our professional services team provides consulting to clients such as biopharmas, large manufacturers, the U.S. and foreign governments, and think tanks who understand technology alone doesn’t bring about cultural change.
We guide our clients in the implementation of our crowdsourcing platforms through strategic planning, project management, and change management design and delivery.
The Change Management Analyst position is a 12-month contract role with potential for full-time hire.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide project management on multiple client projects
- Develop business strategies to solve complex client challenges
- Lead efforts to recruit client "crowds" on both public-facing and internal projects
- Lead community management, education, and marketing activities to engage the crowd
- Help market and contribute to thought leadership for existing Cultivate products and services
- BA in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in management consulting, strategy, project management, or client-facing communications role
- Business acumen, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills across a diverse array of channels
- Understanding of change management principles and applications
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our profit sharing plan
- Health care plan
- 401k with partial match
- Annual workstation and technology budget
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Liberal remote work policy
- Free chocolate
Our Hiring Process
We want to be as transparent as possible with our hiring process. Here’s how we’ll interact with you:
Apply to Job
- Send us an email with your resume and any relevant projects you'd like us to know about.
- If we are interested in following up, we will respond within 7 days to schedule a telephone or in-person background interview to tell you more about the company and ask you general questions about your experience.
- We will conduct an initial phone or in-person interview.
- We will invite you to our office to meet other team members, and buy you a meal or coffee without the founders present so you can ask questions about what it’s like to work at the company.
- We will ask for references and conduct a background check.
- We will extend you an offer letter. If you accept in principle, we will prepare a formal employee agreement to sign.
We're a small company and highly value our no-drama, low key culture. We don't "work hard, party hard." Just work hard, then go home and enjoy our own lives. Here's more about what we believe and how we work:
- We are thoughtful about the business decisions we make, but try to be decisive and quick about taking action - no "paralysis by analysis."
- We don’t mind remote work but require everyone to be in 2 days a week (if you're in Chicago so we can all see each other!) We understand that from where you work doesn't dictate how productive you are, so it's your choice where you choose to do your best work.
- We approach our work with a positive energy and a curiosity for staying on top of related trends so that what we do stays relevant and impactful.
- We are self-funded and live and die by the revenue we generate, so we alone decide our path and expect everyone to contribute a thoughtful opinion to what that path should be in conversation and through their work.
- We've all worked in the trenches serving a customer. At some point in our lives we've been waiters and waitresses, worked retail, washed dishes and mowed lawns. We have a respectful, humble, and open-minded attitude about where we’ve been and where we’d like to go. We're not out to "change the world," just make a positive impact on it.
Because our software is used in classified settings in the U.S. Government, we have a strict policy that all employees must be U.S. Citizens.