In addition to our commercial clients, our professional services team provides consulting to the U.S. Government in conjunction with our techology applications. This role will work exclusively with those clients in the Washington, DC area.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a current TS/SCI with a CI polygraph level clearance.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Perform data analysis and create detailed and executive level reporting based on the analysis
- Assist in efforts to recruit and retain client "crowds" to participate in our crowdsourcing applications
- Assist in community management, education, and marketing activities to engage the crowd
- Meet with various stakeholders to understand future business requirements
- Liaison with the Chicago-based software development team
- Help contribute to product road map for new and existing Cultivate products and services
- BA+ in economics, political science, mathematics, or other disciplines with a quantitative focus
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting or analysis role
- Proven understanding of applied probability and statistics
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our profit sharing plan
- Health care plan
- 401k with partial match
- Transportation subsidization
- Maternity and paternity leave
Our Hiring Process
We want to be as transparent as possible with our hiring process. Here’s how we’ll interact with you:
Apply to Job
- Send us an email with your resume and any relevant projects you'd like us to know about.
- If we are interested in following up, we will respond within 7 days to schedule a telephone or in-person background interview to tell you more about the company and ask you general questions about your experience.
- We will conduct an initial phone interview.
- We will conduct a more in-depth in-person interview.
- We will ask for references and conduct a background check.
- We will extend you an offer letter. If you accept in principle, we will prepare a formal employee agreement to sign.
We're a small company and highly value our no-drama, low key culture. We don't "work hard, party hard." Just work hard, then go home and enjoy our own lives. Here's more about what we believe and how we work:
- We are thoughtful about the business decisions we make, but try to be decisive and quick about taking action - no "paralysis by analysis."
- We don’t mind remote work but require everyone to be in 2 days a week (if you're in Chicago so we can all see each other!) We understand that from where you work doesn't dictate how productive you are, so it's your choice where you choose to do your best work.
- We approach our work with a positive energy and a curiosity for staying on top of related trends so that what we do stays relevant and impactful.
- We are self-funded and live and die by the revenue we generate, so we alone decide our path and expect everyone to contribute a thoughtful opinion to what that path should be in conversation and through their work.
- We've all worked in the trenches serving a customer. At some point in our lives we've been waiters and waitresses, worked retail, washed dishes and mowed lawns. We have a respectful, humble, and open-minded attitude about where we’ve been and where we’d like to go. We're not out to "change the world," just make a positive impact on it.
Because our software is used in classified settings in the U.S. Government, we have a strict policy that all employees must be U.S. Citizens.