Adding Links to Question or Challenge Descriptions
You can add source links as background information within a question or
within a challenge description.
Adding Links Within Questions
You can add/edit links to any question in the background field:
- Find the question where you want to add source links and click into
- Within the question, click on
the "Admin" dropdown and
- You'll see the question publisher page, scroll down to the field
that says "Background Info" (Note: This field
accepts html so you can add hyperlinks or images)
- To save, click "Update Question" button at
the bottom of the page
Adding Links Within Challenge Description
Additionally, you can add source links to a "challenge" if
there's a link that might apply to all questions within an area.
- Go to the dropdown under the avatar and
select ADMIN to view the full admin dashboard
- On the left-hand control bar,
- Click "Edit" next to a challenge, input the
link in the "Challenge Description", and hit
Sample basic html tag for links that open in a new
target="_blank">New York Times</a>
More questions? Go back to the Support page.